I suppose a status of how far along this really is due. Due to the complexity of the application and my newness in writing a large software program I don’t really want to release a beta or evan a late release alpha if it isn’t even ready. So right now, due to my upcoming workload at the end of the month, I will probably have to postpone a beta release until the end of summer. I know I don’t want to wait that long for people to start using this, but I don’t want to release a horrible beta that will turn users off. So I think this is the right thing to do. It’s not like there is any competition out there. Everything else out there just sucks. BAD. Honestly, I would really like to put some preliminary iPod support in this thing, and right now it looks like it will only be iPod Touch / iPhone support since that SDK will be released. I just wish there was a SDK for all the other iPods. Keep your eyes peeled.